The real estate market is hot in Studio City, California. The average days on market for a single-family home is 44 days….from the day it is listed until the day it goes into escrow. The current average selling price in Studio City is $1,621,723 as of October 2017. So, today, I wanted to share with you the top 10 Studio City homes November 25, 2017
Review the Top 10 Studio City Homes November 25, 2017
1. 4203 Wilkinson Studio City Fixer for $998,000 – Located at 4203 Wilkinson Avenue in Studio City, California is this beautiful 3 bedroom home, perfect for an investor or builder wanting to expand from 1,690 square feet to maybe 3400 square feet. The home is listed for $998,000. This is an auction-style bidding. Please call me (800)300-6126 so I can have one of my associates explain to you how this process works so you can win. The current owners bought the property for $900,000 in January 2017.
2. 12440 Landale Street, Studio City for $999,999
This is a single story, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathroom home with over 2000 square feet located in Studio City. It is a ranch style, single story home on a lot of 7800 square feet.
3. 4221 Vanetta Drive Studio City, CA 91604 – this is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 2,514 square feet listed for $1,225,000. It is located south of Ventura Blvd in Studio City.
4. 3959 Tropical Drive, Studio City, CA 91604 ($1,250,000) – this is a 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with 2,445 square feet located south of the Boulevard in Studio City.
Property descriptions: “Highly Desirable “South of the Boulevard” in Studio City Single Family Home, Light and Bright Open Floor Plan, Spacious Living Room with Balcony View, Marble Flooring in Living Room, Dining Area and Family Room with Over Looking Green View, Recessed Lights, Crown Moldings, 2 Fireplaces, 2 A/C Units, Gourmet Kitchen with Upgraded Cabinets, Bay Window, Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Counter Top with Back Splash, Dual Pane Windows all throughout, All Rooms are Engineering Wood Flooring, Highly Upgraded Master Suit with Huge Walk In Closet and Huge Master Bath, Well Maintained Beautiful Back Yard, RV Access, Award Winning Carpenter School District, Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Freeway Access and much more!!! Please Come and See !!!!!!!”
5. 4528 Laurelgrove, Studio City, California 91604 listed for $1,348,000. This is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.50 bath home with 2,105 square feet. I love the kitchen with the modern accents and upgraded appliances. It is brand new construction in Studio City. Great looking open floor plan. What do you think?
6. Absolute Beautiful Curb Appeal at 12826 Halkirk Street, Studio City, California 91604. This single story, three bedrooms, three bathroom home has 2,126 square feet and is listed for $1,395,000. It is located within the “Dixie Canyon School District”, always call to confirm with the school. Here is the number. (818)784-6283.
7. 3659 Lankershim Blvd, Studio City. 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3,015 square feet for a cool $1,579,000. Charming Craftsman style home.
8. 3724 Buena Park Drive, Studio City – 4 bedroom house with beautiful brickwork. $1,679,000
9. The most expensive home in Studio City is 11560 Dilling Street. It offers you 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 9,733 square feet. Anything over 8,000 square feet is considered a mansion. Beautiful backyard with a sports court. The home features a wine cellar, theater room, gym, sauna, spa, two master suites and more. View all of the photos and details of 11560 Dilling Street Studio City today.
10. I previewed the last Studio City home for a celebrity client. 3 houses on the property…the first house is what they call the Pool House, then you have the guest house and the main house. I think it needs some more garages. It is a very spacious property on 3.64 acres at 3657 Woodhill Canyon Road, Studio City. The property is shown by appointment only. There are a total of 11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, 8,449 square feet of a combination of all 3 homes. The house did not work for my celebrity client but might work for you.